2020 SPRING and SUMMER IMMEDIATE Positions
Kluger Architects – Los Angeles is seeking additional qualified candidates for the following positions for Spring and Summer 2020:
We are seeking another more candidates for the position of experienced AutoCad Technician – Job Captain.
Using AutoCad and Revit the selected candidate will have the responsibility of working with licensed Architects on a wide variety of projects from Type V projects to Type I projects. Advancement to a Project Manager position will be considered after the successful completion of your duties and employment duration as a Job Captain.
- Must have completed a 4 year Accredited Architectural School
- Must be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Illustrator and the latest versions of the California Building Code.
- Have at least 3-5 years work experience as Job Captain in an Architectural Firm
- Must have the ability to take a project from start to finish and demonstrate previous experience in assembling a GREAT set of construction documents.
- Highly capable of working with and speaking with all levels of Engineers, Consultants and Clients to ensure the project is executed correctly and the Client goals are maintained.
- A excellent quality control
- Must have an desire to improve yourself and your career.
- Must be resident of the United States
Please send resumes to Charles Kluger, AIA at the following email: Ckluger@klugerarchitects.com
Motivated and hard working INTERNS pre -graduate and post – graduates are also always welcome to apply for intern positions.
We look forward to hearing from you regarding any questions or requests for information. Please do not hesitate to contact us as listed below:
Kluger Architects, Inc.
560 N Western Ave., 2nd Floor,Los Angeles, Ca. 90004
phone (562) 498-2400