Kluger Architects is seeking for qualified candidates for the following positions in 2018:
Position A. We are looking for several persons with experience in Healthcare / Medical projects with 5 years minimum experience. Must be a registered licensed Architect in California and have exp. in OSHPD 1 & 3.
Duties include but not limited to:
Client Relations, Project Management , Superior Customer Service, Marketing and must be ambitious about your career and motivated to work!
Position B. Also seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of Job Captain. Using Revit, The candidate we select would have the responsibility of working with and possibly taking over as lead Job Captain.
- Must have completed a 4 year Accredited Architectural School
- Must be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUp, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Have at least 3-5 years work experience as Job Captain in an Architectural Firm
- Must have the ability to take a project from start to finish and demonstrate previous experience putting together a good set of construction documents.
- Highly capable of working with and speaking with all levels of Engineers and Consultants to ensure the project is executed correctly
- Experience with managing teams of technical personal (CADD, Sr. Associates, Project Mgrs.)
- Experience in all elements of design and have excellent quality control
Please send resumes to Charles Kluger, AIA at the following email:
We look forward to hearing from you regarding any questions or requests for information. Please do not hesitate to contact us as listed below:
Kluger Architects, Inc.
1855 Coronado Avenue
Signal Hill, California 90755
v. (562) 498-2400
f. (562) 498-2422