Charles E. Kluger, AIA
Charles Kluger, AIA, Principal and CEO, has over 25 years of professional experience ranging from architectural planning, design and project coordination, to construction administration and supervision. Charles brings a vast diversity of knowledge and experience having working on hospitality, religious faith – based structures, private educational, office, corporate and OSHPD Type 1 and 3 Healthcare projects.
After graduating with honors in Advanced Design from the University of Texas in 1985, Charles worked with preeminent architectural firms in Los Angeles and Orange County where he was responsible for the design, construction and management of several projects ranging from shopping centers to religious structures.
Charles currently operates and has managed Kluger Architects as the Principal of the firm for over 25 years.
- University of Texas: Bachelor of Science in Architecture (Honors in Advanced Design)
- Lawrence University Southfield, Michigan
- California (C-24283)
- Texas ( 14000)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Society of American Registered Architects
- Academy of Architecture for Health
- Catholic Conference of Facility Managers – CCFM
- Governors’ Office of Emergency Services – State Registered Earthquake Disaster Inspector
- Long Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Signal Hill Chamber of Commerce – Previous Board of Director
- Construction Specification Institute (CSI)
- Articles: “Architecture for the New Healthcare Age”
- California Society of Registered Architects: Design Award of Honor
- AIA Long Beach: Excellent in Design Award
- City of Signal Hill Sustainability Award Gold Nugget:
- Design Award of Merit